Thursday, June 14, 2012

How to Organize A Kid's School Clothes

Yahoo Voices Article:

How to Organize A Kid's School Clothes

I use some of the same ideas mentioned in this article to keep my sons school clothes organized. I bought a hanging Days of the Week shelf for his closet and make sure it's ready to go every Monday. It works great.

The same system doesn't work as well for my daughter. She has lots of things that need to hang until ready to wear. For her, I keep all of her school clothes hanging seperatly in the closet from her non-school clothes. I also have a school clothes only drawer.

My son is happy to just grab whatever is on the shelf for him but my daughter likes to be more involved in the process. We do our best to pick out her complete outfit (including shoes) before going to bed. It really helps keep our morning routine on track. 

No comments:

Post a Comment